You didn't do your research. P2110 does not mean the throttle took a crap. It means the throttle is forcibly limiting engine RPM as a failsafe to protect you or the engine ("limp home mode"), because the computer detected a serious problem elsewhere. To fix this, you need to find out what is causing the computer to drop into limp mode, and there can be many causes. Replacing the throttle body is a common mistake.
So start off with the basic stuff:
- Does the vehicle have any other symptoms?
- Does a scanner give ANY other trouble codes?
- Have your battery/alternator tested
- Check all relays and fuses.
- Is the engine temperature in the normal range
- Air filter clean?
- Is the Mass Air Flow Sensor reading accurately?
- Are the wheel speed sensors reading accurately?